Elms Electrical loves residential electrical services, here are some of the great ways that we keep our clients happy:
No call out fee
That’s right, no charges to come to you
We understand that you have to live in your home so we clean up our mess before we leave.
Beat it by 5%
We will beat any cheaper, comparable quote by 5%*
We remove the heavy old units that we install and dispose of them for you at no extra charge.
- Changing halogen lights to LEDs, adding down-lights, new ceiling fans, sensor & 2-way lighting are just some of the effective ways to update & modernise your home
- Adding new appliances? Installing new A/C? Upgrading your old switchboard may be more cost effective than you think
Safety switches & Smoke alarms
- Keep your family safe & have peace of mind knowing that your family is safe with the most up to date technology in photoelectric smoke alarms and new safety switches. Don’t wait until it’s too late to make sure your home is safe.
- Thinking of selling or buying? Or just wanting to make sure your home is safe? Full electrical inspections can identify potential problems before they turn into major repair work.
- Are you electricity bills too high? Have us examine your home and provide advice of where your hard earned money can be saved
New builds & renovations
- Take advantage of low interest rates and build your new dream home or renovate your family home.
Air conditioning circuits
- Get ready for summer and have your A/C circuit run for a fraction of the cost of what department store installers quote.
Emergency electrical repairs
- Has that last storm left you with no power or water in light fittings? With no call out fee, we can repair any damage and conduct a full electrical test on your home at a very affordable price
Appliance repairs or upgrades
- Has your old oven or cooktop cooked its last meal? Not only do we install appliances, but we also remove the old unit & dispose of it for you – free of charge
“Matt is now the first person i’ll call for any electrical work. I have recommended him to all my friends and family.”
Greg from McDowall